Thursday, March 25, 2010

Aw, shucks.

Thanks Andrea!

I'm supposed to tell you 7 things about me and nominate 7 of you to do this too... I'm actually not going to nominate anyone, but I would love to hear from someone who's never commented before. Tell me about yourself! Do you have a blog? I'll add you back!

  1. I was born in the 70s, not the 80s. For some reason, this always surprises people.
  2. I enjoy traveling alone. I've taken road trips in California and Australia by myself and met a lot of interesting people along the way.
  3. The very first thing I bought when I got my first job after college was a used Singer sewing machine for $80, because I always wanted to learn how to sew.
  4. I love bikinis, because it means beach to me... and I love swimming in the ocean.
  5. I am a doctor, but not the kind that works in a hospital.
  6. Apples are my favorite fruit. If you want to get specific, I'll take a Pink Lady or a Honeycrisp, please.
  7. The first thing I did with my first sewing machine (see #3) was reupholster a love seat and 3-seat sectional. Believe it or not, that was much easier than learning how to fit clothing to my lumpy little body.

2 comments:

  1. Funny, I've never even heard of Pink Lady or Honeycrisp! ;-)
    Me, I love to sew also and I blog about it on occasion too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i've always wanted to travel alone but have never really done it. maybe it's time. when did you go to australia?

    the first thing i bought when i got a real job was a digital camera.

    i owe you a phone call. soon.

    -anu

    ReplyDelete