I'm supposed to tell you 7 things about me and nominate 7 of you to do this too... I'm actually not going to nominate anyone, but I would love to hear from someone who's never commented before. Tell me about yourself! Do you have a blog? I'll add you back!
- I was born in the 70s, not the 80s. For some reason, this always surprises people.
- I enjoy traveling alone. I've taken road trips in California and Australia by myself and met a lot of interesting people along the way.
- The very first thing I bought when I got my first job after college was a used Singer sewing machine for $80, because I always wanted to learn how to sew.
- I love bikinis, because it means beach to me... and I love swimming in the ocean.
- I am a doctor, but not the kind that works in a hospital.
- Apples are my favorite fruit. If you want to get specific, I'll take a Pink Lady or a Honeycrisp, please.
- The first thing I did with my first sewing machine (see #3) was reupholster a love seat and 3-seat sectional. Believe it or not, that was much easier than learning how to fit clothing to my lumpy little body.